2 Man Big Boomer Sled
The Big Boomer sled has been around since 1998. The original design of a fundamental tool for drive blocking.
- Individual components allow stations to be added or taken away as needed
- Allows for adjustments at three different points - Pad Height, Pad Angle, and Resistance
- Realistic fulcrum pivoting action conditions your players to achieve leverage power over an opponent without losing their balance
- Fully adjustable blocking units composed of high strength steel "pigs" and high density foam pads
- Sled runners are formed, not cut for a smooth transition without chewing up your turf
- All metal surfaces are powder coated to prevent rust
- High density, 100 lb., impact resistant foam
- Durable 18 oz. vinyl covers
- Double and triple stitched to withstand harsh weather and years of hard use
- 5 year warranty on frame and 1 year on pads
- 5 different pad types- Man, "T", Round, "V", and Low Boy. Please specify pad type above.
- 11 different colors - Gold, Black, Red, Forest Green, Kelly Green, Maroon, Orange, Gray, Royal, Navy, and Purple. Please specify color above.
Frame Construction: Powder Coated Metal
Pad Construction: Impact Resistant Foam and 18 oz. Vinyl Cover
Recommended Use: High School and Up
Size: 2 Man
Warranty: 5 Years on Frame and 1 Year on Pads
- No Reviews -